At Manhattan Strategies, our mission is rooted in a simple hypothesis: if you communicate visually, then you maximize your power to compel action. To do it, we combine an attentive communications agency and boldly ambitious design studio. Our work engages challenges ranging in size and maturity, from pre-seed to Fortune 100 companies, and from political campaigns to product launches.
Manhattan Strategies is seeking a Content Writer to elevate the client storytelling. The ideal candidate is a communications pro who is skilled in assisting on multiple projects at one time while working with a fast-pace team of designers and communicators. Your ability to collaborate on projects and apply a unique perspective results in a consistent and unparalleled quality outcome.
- Lead strategic digital communications in the technology sector
- Develop client relationships and project manage deliverables from start to finish
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines on U.S. East Coast and West Coast
- Consider the role of written communication to complement visual communication
- Strategize and collaborate with design team to create new-age, dynamic and cohesive storytelling
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Digital Communications, Literature, Marketing or related discipline
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Previous experience in executive communications a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Base salary range is $55,000 to $75,000 per year plus bonus eligibility
- Benefits include unlimited PTO, paid family leave, healthcare, dental and 401(k) with employer match