At Manhattan Strategies, our mission is rooted in a simple hypothesis: if you communicate visually, then you maximize your power to compel action. To do it, we combine an attentive communications agency and boldly ambitious design studio. Our work engages challenges ranging in size and maturity, from pre-seed to Fortune 100 companies, and from political campaigns to product launches.
Manhattan Strategies is seeking a graphic designer. The ideal candidate is a seasoned designer who is skilled in assisting on multiple projects at one time while working with a fast-pace team of designers and communicators. Your ability to collaborate on projects and apply a unique perspective results in a consistent and unparalleled quality outcome.
- Lead collateral design for clients across political and advocacy campaigns, venture startup branding and fundraising, and corporate clients in the healthcare, technology and industrial spaces
- Translate clients’ targeted outcomes and branding strategies into communication design using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and other design programs
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines on U.S. East Coast and West Coast
- Minimum of 4 years of graphic design experience working for a design studio or agency, or in-house as a dedicated designer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Digital Media Design, Marketing, or related discipline
- Portfolio showcasing work across visual design, presentation design and video editing
- Previous experience in technology, industrial automation and healthcare industries a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Base salary range is $55,000 to $75,000 per year plus bonus eligibility
- Benefits include unlimited PTO, paid family leave, healthcare, dental and 401(k) with employer match