At Manhattan Strategies, our mission is rooted in a simple hypothesis: if you communicate visually, then you maximize your power to compel action. To do it, we combine an attentive communications agency and boldly ambitious design studio. Our work engages challenges ranging in size and maturity, from pre-seed to Fortune 100 companies, and from political campaigns to product launches.
Manhattan Strategies is seeking a Design Project Manager to elevate the potential of clients no matter their size. The ideal candidate is a design professional who is skilled in managing client relationships and leading on multiple projects at one time while working with a fast-paced team of designers and communicators. Your ability to collaborate on projects and apply a unique perspective results in a consistent and unparalleled quality outcome.
- Lead project management for creative team, including to strategize and collaborate with design team to manage timelines and capacity
- Develop client relationships to interpret business concepts and client briefs into an executable creative vision
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines on the U.S. East Coast and West Coast
- Consider the role of written communication to complement visual communication
- Oversee design process from ideation to delivery to ensure efficient communication between client and creative team
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing client facing relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage design processes and collaborate in a technical manner with designers and design tools
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in UX Design, Product Design, Digital Media Design or related fields are preferred
- Previous experience in project management or web design a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Base salary range is $75,000 to $110,000 per year plus bonus eligibility
- Benefits include unlimited PTO, paid family leave, healthcare, dental and 401(k) with employer match